Calling all city kids, this summer you too can be a part of the Museum!
CSMVS is launching its first ever Museum Kids’ Club for children of ages 6‐14 years on 18th May 2014, International Museum Day. The club will be a fun and friendly place where you can discover the Museum, interact with cultural artefacts and express your thoughts and feelings amongst your friends
What is Museum Kids’ Club?
MKC is a fun place for children to learn‐n‐play and discover the Museum and our heritage.
What do you in this club?
We meet on one Sunday every month to explore and enjoy a part of the Museum with a workshop or a trail or a demo activity.
How will MKC help me?
Our delightful thematic programmes include object‐based, hands‐on activities and interesting programmes, which will add a fun element to your school learning. Our activities will encourage you to think, interact, discuss and debate which help you develop good thinking skills, communication skills, gain confidence and develop a team spirit.
How will I know about the activity?
You will receive monthly mails about the fun activity of the month.
Do I have to pay anything for these monthly activities?
Just pay a one‐time membership is all you to have to pay and all the activities are free for you! You can even pick your membership from the subscription below:
Annual subscription: `2200/‐
Six‐month subscription: `1200/‐
How do I sign up for MKC?
Easy‐peasy! Just fill out a registration form and make the payment for membership. Your membership card will be at your doorstep within two weeks!
What else do I get from MKC?
- You and your family members (parents + 1 sibling) can enjoy free entry to the museum anytime any day during your membership period.
- You will get a chance to participate in special enrichment activities every month.
- You can be one of the lucky few who get to go on our exclusive behind‐the‐scenes tours.
- You will also enjoy up to 30% discounts on paid workshops/ activities conducted at the Museum.
- You and your family will be invited to all special events conducted at the Museum.
For any other information:
Contact the Education Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 22 2284 4484/4519.