Booking a Visit
What happens when the Bus is in our neighbourhood?
It’s gala time! You can visit the exhibition, participate in workshops and enjoy fun activities such as storytelling, films and craft!
The Museum will organise fun educational activities and workshops around the exhibition inside the Bus. There will be events that offer opportunities for artists and performers within the area to participate and showcase their talent.
Do we need any special requirements for the Bus to be stationed at our facility?
The Bus needs a parking space, preferably within campus. For workshops and activities, a small space will be required for about 25 -30 persons. For film screenings, we will need a space for projection and power plugs.
How do we make a booking for the Museum on Wheels?
Step 1. Fill out the booking form that comes with our brochure or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put in a request for a visit.
Step 2. Our Education Team will meet with you to do a recce of the venue and understand your requirements. You can help us plan our itinerary by contacting other schools or organisations in your neighbourhood so that they may also take benefit of the Bus being in their locality.
Step 3. A plan of events will be prepared.
Step 4. The Museum on Wheels arrives at your doorstep!
- We plan our schedule well in advance so that visits proceed smoothly and are enjoyable for everyone. Please ensure that we are notified of any changes at least five working days in advance.
- Bookings must be made at least 4 weeks in advance. Bookings will be taken on a first-come-first serve basis.
- The exhibition and activities are free of charge. Some of the workshops may have a small fee.
- For booking or enquiries of the bus please contact Education Officer at email@example.com or you can call us on 022-2284 4484/ 4519.
- In case of cancellations, the Museum must be informed as early as possible. Future re-booking will depend on the availability of the Bus.
For booking or enquiries of the bus please contact Education Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 022-2284 4484/ 4519.