Free Guided tours are conducted daily at 11 am starting at the Key Gallery of the Museum.
To be able explore the Museum at your own pace, the Museum offers Audio Guides on rent, available at the entrance of the Museum Building.
The Museum arranges art and craft activities for children and adults to enjoy on various occasions and festivals throughout the year. These are mostly free or with a small charge.
Several galleries in the Museum offer some interactive experience by way of quick to-do activities at a small charge. These activities available are:-
- Digital Miniatures (Indian Miniature Painting Gallery)
- Make Your Own Prayer Flag (Himalayan Art Gallery)
- Print-Making Demo (Prints Gallery)
- Make Your Own Coin (Coins Gallery)
- Block printing and Appliqué Activity (Indian Textile and Costume Gallery)
- Exploring Ancient Weights and Measures (Pre and Proto History Gallery)