We are very happy to share that we will be re-opening our Museum Shop on 2nd Nov 2020, ahead of the festive season to help you choose products for buying and gifting.
Our shop has an eclectic mix of products including Gifts for Diwali, Diyas, Puja Sets, attractive stationary for children, handloom and craft products, jewellery and products featuring our priceless museum collection
We are taking all possible steps to make this a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Timings: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (Monday to Sunday)
When you buy from the Museum, all proceeds go to preserving the museum collections and our Grade I heritage precinct. It also supports our craftsmen.
HOW CAN YOU SHOP SAFELY FROM US?
- We have a spacious shop. The Museum Shop strictly adheres to Social Distancing – only two persons allowed at a time.
- All our products are clearly displayed for you to be able to choose without touching or moving products.
- Our products are safety wrapped after sanitization.
- Our shop staff sanitizes the premises and the product shelves at regular intervals
- Our waiting area is in open air to protect you from crowded waiting rooms while you look at our beautiful Indo-Saracenic architecture building.
- Payments accepted by cash and card.
CSMVS GIFTS CATALOGUE AND CURATED PRODUCTS
We have curated an eclectic mix of products, collectables, publications and craft pieces to help you choose the ideal gift for your family and friends.
Click Here to choose and order from our Gifts Catalogue.
For further inquiry contact: firstname.lastname@example.org